Thursday, June 01, 2006

Small Press Book Fair this Saturday

The Spring Small Press Book Fair is this Saturday, June 3 from 11am-5pm. I will have numerous copies of the eleventh issue of dig. available for the deal of $6 each. Response so far to the issue has been positive, so get your limited edition unique copy while you can! At the launch on Monday, many were having trouble choosing which cover they liked best - some then bought two copies. This issue features an in-depth interview with Jen Currin, as well as poetry by Kevin Connolly, Hugh Thomas, Sandra Alland, Gary Barwin, Jon Paul Fiorentino, David McGimpsey, among others, and a story by Salvatore Difalco.

If you are a contributor to this issue and have not yet collected your copies from me, visit the wayward armadillo press table on Saturday and I'll hook you up. If you are out of town and have not yet received your copies via post, be patient, I'm in the midst of moving, and I'll mail them as soon as I can find where I packed the envelopes and stamps.

Cheers.

3 Comments:

At 6:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 4:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 8:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home