Saturday, November 04, 2006

Beautiful South set list

Between memory and internet searches, my pal Lanie and I have compiled a set list from the other night's amazing Beautiful South show at the Phoenix.

Rose of My Cologne
Ol' Red Eyes
Pretenders to the Throne
Song for Whoever
Prettiest Eyes
Never Lost a Chicken to a Fox
Dumb
A Little Time
Rotterdam
One Last Lovesong
When Romance is Dead
Manchester
36D
Perfect 10
Don't Marry Her
You Keep It All In
Father and I
FIRST ENCORE
Love Is
Good as Gold
SECOND ENCORE
Woman in the Wall

Highlights for me were: Ol' Red Eyes, Don't Marry Her, 36D, and Good as Gold.

What a great show.

3 Comments:

At 7:37 p.m., Blogger Kate S. said...

I'm very sad to have missed that show. "Song for Whoever" is my favourite. I think I'll put on Carry on Up the Charts immediately...

 
At 7:46 p.m., Blogger j-love said...

I'm listening to that cd right now!

The stuff they played from the new album sounded great too - I don't have it yet though.

 
At 12:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was went to the Los Angeles show last night & the set list was the same. I was bummed not to hear Paul sing Let Love speak up itself in the flawless way he does. However, the show was amazing!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home