Sunday, October 29, 2006

Soap Scum

Today I received confirmation that Soap Scum has been accepted in one of the six holiday craft shows it has applied to! (one, at the Gladstone, rejected Soap Scum; five more are pending).

It's called The Sassy Little Craft Show, and it's an evening event on November 18th, at the Victory Cafe. There will be live jazz ("and good jazz, not shit jazz," in the organizer's own words), funky indie designers, booze, dancing (dancing?!), and of course, lots of local DIY vendors. The motto is "This ain't your granny's church basement!" You get the idea. I'm looking forward to it (though I enjoy church basement shows too). I've never participated in a nighttime craft show before, and I think it's a great idea.

Hopefully you can all come out and shop and have some fun with me. And support local indie talent!

1 Comments:

At 11:12 p.m., Blogger Kate S. said...

Sounds very cool. (Although I'll bolt if anyone tries to make me dance...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home