Thursday, September 07, 2006

THE BEAUTIFUL SOUTH

Oh my god I am as giddy as a child on Christmas eve - one of my favourite bands of all time, The Beautiful South, are finally playing Toronto, and I just bought tickets!

Now I just have to see New Zealand's The Tall Dwarfs live and my concert shortlist will be complete. That, unless I'm in Auckland or something, is not likely to happen soon.

But The Beautiful South! Oh! Thrilling!

Now I'm off to see if I can get into some film fest industry screenings today, my day off.

Getting Beautiful South tix makes up for my not getting staff tickets to the Borat midnight screening tonight. That is very disappointing, but I think I'll hang around the Ryerson tonight to see if I can watch Sacha Baron Cohen sail in on his donkey or whatever mock Kazak shenanigans ensue...

Cheers.

GOOD AS GOLD by The Beautiful South

2 Comments:

At 5:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got my ticket! Want to meet up before the show? email or call me.

Yahoo: the short list keeps getting shorter. At the phoenix too, excelent.

 
At 12:59 a.m., Blogger j-love said...

Great! Yeah, the small-to-medium venue is good, I can't wait.

But first, Nomeansno at the Horseshoe in a week! Going to that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home