Saturday, September 23, 2006

Literary Sunday

Two things happening tomorrow:

Word on the Street - I'd like to check out the poetry readings by Jon Paul Fiorentino and Nick Thran, a discussion of "Tips on Starting Your Own Magazine" with the Maisonneuve folks, and maybe even the seminar with Denise Bukowski on getting an agent. I've never really thought seriously about whether or not I'd like to someday have one, but this could at least give me some worthwhile insights when I do think about agents.

Fictitious Reading Series - Marnie Woodrow and John Lavery are reading this Sunday at this intimate series, in which the writers are interviewed after their readings. Upstairs at This Ain't the Rosedale Library at 7:30pm. I'm planning on being there.

2 Comments:

At 1:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you to live in a city like Toronto! If you do end up going to the talk about agenting, I'd be really interested to hear more. (And thank you for those movie reviews!)

 
At 7:33 p.m., Blogger LK said...

Hope if you do go, you may share a post on what you hear. Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home