Tuesday, March 13, 2007

dig.#12 needs you!

For those of you who don't know me, I edit and publish an annual arts and literary zine called dig. It's been around for ten years now - ten years! - and I'm in the midst of putting together the twelfth issue.

I publish a range of poetry and fiction, visual art and interviews, and things in between.

Send me your stuff. I still need some more for this issue. Come on - don't be scared!

Details are available here. You can even email your submissions.

Cheers.

PS. Send me your most thrilling writing. Right now! Tell your friends! Tell your enemies!

3 Comments:

At 12:05 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

note: oops, i missed an "of"; 15th line should be:

but five decades of dreams

 
At 12:24 a.m., Blogger roxword said...

dig #10


that train cake there
on the cover of number ten
(copies still available)
my mother made me one
with gumdrops cookies and clowns
for my 5th birthday

now she is 80
and handsews quilts
for innercity miami delinquents
that graduate
and try to make something
of their lives

while i make nothing
graduate from nothing
fade into nothing
but five decades of dreams
frozen in a picture of the little engine
that was eaten

 
At 6:51 p.m., Blogger LK said...

Cool. I'll see if I have anything unpublished and worthwhile to send.

Good to see you back in the saddle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home