Sunday, April 15, 2007

Radio, Radio

Starting this summer, I will be hosting a radio show on CKLN 88.1. The program is called "In Other Words" and as you might suspect, it's a literary show. I will be hosting once a month, on the last Tuesday afternoon of the month at 2pm.

I'm really excited about this opportunity, as I love radio and have always wanted to produce and/or host a show. The sad part of it is that I'm replacing the amazing Sandra Alland, who is leaving the country for a while.

It will be tough to fill in for her but I'm hoping I'll bring something unique to the show. I intend to do lots of author-interviews and live readings and discussions and play some recordings too.

Before flying solo on the airwaves, I'll be on the show with Sandra on April 24 at 2pm.


RADIO RADIO by Elvis Costello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home