Thursday, November 23, 2006

CT3 This Saturday November 26th!

Come on out to another hip, indie craftaganza! Okay, I just made that word up and it's not very good. But this show will be, I promise! It's Crafternoon Tea #3, a craft and fashion market, DIY den, and charity bake sale all in one. The merch is priced affordably, with lots of items under $30, and proceeds from the sweets go to Woodgreen Community Centre.

It's this Saturday, November 25, from 10am til 6pm, out in Leslieville in the bowels of the Presbyterian Church at 947 Queen St. East (southeast corner of Queen and Carlaw) . Admission is by donation of art supplies or canned goods, or $2.

A good cause, and good gifts! You know I'll be selling my dirty soaps, and hopefully no church ladies will be offended this year!

Here's a sample of my aforementioned new bear soap. Did they ever decide on Grolar or Pizzly or whatever embarrassingly bad names were being bandied about for the hybrid offspring?

Hope to see you there!


2 Comments:

At 5:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jen, you didn't get it quite right... According to my research about the story that inspired this particular bar of soap, the DNA results show that this "Grolar Bear" shot in Alaska had a Grizzly for a father and a Polar Bear Mother. (But I suppose the other way around is possible, too... just not in this case). -- Would that make the resulting offspring, in this instance, a Pizzly Bear? I guess it is up for debate. :)

 
At 11:25 p.m., Blogger j-love said...

My research indicated NWT, not AL... I'm a patriot I guess!

Besides, my depiction could be foreplay, not insemination!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home