Tuesday, July 03, 2007

In Other Words excerpt

On my first day hosting "In Other Words" on CKLN 88.1 FM, I interviewed Kate Sutherland.

Things went okay, not bad for a first show. I made a couple of mistakes, including not recording the show. I thought I was recording it on my little mp3 player, but I was wrong. I had an hour of sssssssssssssss. Alas.

But Kate's beau Eric recorded successfully (being a professional sound guy and all) and Kate has an excerpt posted on her website.

Kate was very articulate and read well on air. We even played some songs by artists referenced in her book All In Together Girls, including Joan Jett and Pat Benatar.

My next show is the fourth Tuesday in July, which is July 24th from 2-3pm.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

At 6:41 p.m., Blogger LK said...

I can't wait to hear the interview and read the book. Congrats on your first airing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home