Thursday, July 26, 2007

Things I Love

This is what I love right now:

Doing a radio show

Playing hockey

Sandra's blog

Playing hockey

Beer

Playing hockey

Reading poems again

Playing hockey

Going to concerts: They Might Be Giants (yesterday, awesome), Ice-T (tomorrow, awesome) Malajube (fall, awesome)

Did I mention skating (specifically edgework while carrying the puck, finally!)?

Did I mention Sandra and Megan?

Did I mention beer?

Did I mention not wanting to blog under the influence?

Did I mention everything feeling different in the summer?


Cheers.

6 Comments:

At 1:17 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I am down with Malajube in the fall. Let's make it happen!

Vive la drunkblog!

 
At 3:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

you love not wanting to blog under the influence? that makes me laugh. we're all under the influence of something. perhaps that's why your blogging isn't often regular. please re-consider. p.s. does playing street hockey count? i'm too brittle for ice.

 
At 3:37 p.m., Blogger j-love said...

I meant I try to avoid drunkblogging, in an effort not to embarass myself... as for influences I am susceptible to any and all...

I'll to blog more regularly, but Facebook kidnaps me quite often!

I think street hockey is much more dangerous because people wear less equipment. Be careful out there!

 
At 6:51 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love dr. worm!

 
At 6:52 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i pad my jeans with newspapers and only play street hockey with kids much smaller than me.

 
At 2:41 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i mention "abbey road" reminds me of summer? it seems to me i bought it in summer and that's my memory so i will always think of it as a summer album with or without shoes on pavement walking on stripes. play it. play it loud. play "end" a dozen times straight. pick out the guitar solos and know which is george, john and paul. it's glorious. just like summer. now i know why i think it belongs. bask on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home